Shape and Play was created when I gave birth to my little boy. I realised it was sometimes lonely being a mum but coffee groups drinking coffee and eating muffins probably wasn't the way to go especially since most mummas already feel a little tired, unmotivated and put off by their new stretched bodies!
I felt so passionate about helping mums get back into shape whilst also enjoying the social interaction of a coffee group for both mums and their under 5's.
Shape and Play offers a "total package":
- 30 - 45 mins of bodyweight exercise routines designed for mums problem areas
- Nutritional help, recipes, demonstrations, ideas to help you and your family thrive
- Social interaction for mums with like minded people to laugh,gossip,vent and learn
- Social interaction for kids with playgrounds, parks, toys etc
- Childcare help so you can exercise next to your child whilst someone entertains them!
I see so many mums groups and they are fantastic but we all know exercise alone is not enough by creating a package approach my '1 year trial' ladies have transformed physically, mentally and did I mention 'toned, taught and terrific'.
Classes are based in West Auckland for the moment however will gradually expand to the greater Auckland area, visit our Shape and Play Facebook page for updated class timetables.
The best choice you could make as a mum - I really hope to see you and your little family members soon!